In Kind Donations
The victims of domestic violence that SAFE serves often come to us with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Sometimes their children have not eaten in far too long, and they do not have funds to get their children to school or to come back to Court. We gratefully accept donations from our Wish List, and are also happy to arrange a drop off time and location.
Here is a current list of items that SAFE is looking for. This list is updated weekly, so please check back frequently! ***We are not able to accept clothing donations at this time. Please check out Martha’s Table for clothing donations.***
Gently Used / New Items: *No Clothing Please*
- pillows (standard size)
- toiletries: shampoo, body soap, hand soap, deodorant, razors, lotion
- feminine products
- dish soap (liquid and dishwasher powder) and sponges
- paper towels and toilet paper
- children’s toys
- DVD players or TV/DVD combos
- TV converter boxes with remotes
- baby needs – formula, bottles, diapers, pack-n-plays
- nonperishable foods (meals-in-a-box like Hamburger Helper or Mac’n’Cheese are great)
- light bulbs
- household cleaning supplies: brooms & dust pan, glass cleaner, multi-purpose cleaners
- trash cans (kitchen, bath and bedroom)
- floor lamps
- pre-paid gift cards: Target, Giant, Metro cards, etc.
We are also always looking for cellphones! If you have old cellphones or are interested in hosting a cellphone drive at your work or school please contact email@example.com for more information.