DC SAFE welcomes your gently used in-kind donations. Below is a list of our most commonly needed items. You can also visit our Amazon Wish List to purchase any of these items.
- pre-paid Metro farecards
- gift cards to local grocery stores or chain restaurants
- gift cards to major retailers
- used cell phones
- cleaning supplies
- trash cans
- bedsheets, blankets, and pillows
- cups, plates, and silverware
- plastic storage bins
Food and Basic Necessities
- meals-in-a-box, canned soup, microwaveable meals, etc.
- shelf-stable snacks
- bottled water or juice
- diapers and baby wipes
- baby formula
- shampoo & soap
- toothpaste & toothbrushes
Click here for information on how to drop off your donated goods.
If you are organizing a group donation drive for SAFE, or have other questions, please email us or call 202-506-2901.
***Due to storage limitations, we are not able to accept clothing donations. Please contact Martha’s Table for clothing donations.***