Honorary Advocates provide consistent support to SAFE with monthly or quarterly contributions that are automatically deducted from their checking accounts or credit cards. The Honorary Advocate Program offers caring supporters an easy way to incorporate their support of survivors of domestic violence into their monthly finances. As an Honorary Advocate, you will retain complete control of your giving and may increase, decrease or suspend your contributions at any time. Just click on the link below to provide ongoing support to victims and their children. Become an Honorary Advocate!
Some suggested giving levels and the life saving services that they provide are:
- $20 per month provides transportation to and from court and to and from safe shelter for one survivor per month;
- $50 per month provides food for one family per month in safe shelter;
- $75 per month provides one night of safe shelter per month for one family in need of a safe place to go after a violent incident;
- $100 per month provides advocacy services to one victim of domestic violence per month including legal information, assistance with writing their pro se petition for a protection order, and help preparing for a court hearing;
- $150 per month provides 32 hours of ride alongs with police so that advocates can provide assistance to victims at the scene of the crime.