Is your relationship safe?
- Are you or your children afraid of your partner?
- Does your partner prevent you from seeing your friends and family?
- Does your partner constantly check in on you and limit your activities?
- Does your partner embarrass you in front of friends and family?
- Does your partner ever threaten you, grab you, shove you, hit you or force you to have sex?
- Does you partner not allow you to have or earn any money?
- Does your partner accuse you of having affairs or flirting?
If these experiences are familiar to you, you are not alone. If you live in the DC Metro Area, SAFE can help. Our goal is to provide information and resources when you need them so that you can make your own fully informed decisions about your safety and your future. Information about legal options, help with the court process and referrals to free attorneys, immediate crisis shelter, referrals to other housing programs, and access to counseling and other supportive resources are just some of the things that SAFE can provide.